CIS Secure Computing: A Trusted Integrator in NSA's Commercial Solutions for Classified Programs and a NSA Certified Manufacturing and Test Facility
Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC)
Commercial Solutions for Classified Programs is a new way of delivering secure solutions leveraging industry innovation to deliver IA solutions quickly. It is founded on the principle that properly configured, layered solutions can provide adequate protection of classified data in a variety of different applications. NSA has developed, approved and published solution-level specifications called Capability Packages (CPs), and works with Technical Communities from across industry, governments, and academia to develop and publish product-level requirements in US Government Protection Profiles (PPs). CPs for Mobile Access, Virtual Private Network, Campus Wireless LAN, and Data at Rest solutions are now published on this site.
Additional information is available at: https://www.nsa.gov/resources/everyone/csfc/
CIS and CSfC Technology Benefits
• Products can be customized to meet exact customer needs
• Can meet the requirements of the Mobile Access and Virtual Private Network Compatibility Packages
• An alternative which alleviates COMSEC related issues
• Phone versions can include TSG functionality
• Cost effective approach to communication security upgrades
• Protects classified information across untrusted networks or networks of a different classification
• Supports centrally managed and/or independently managed sites
• Supports multiple sites and/or multiple security levels
• Can be enhanced for various mission environments with layered security features including TEMPEST
For more information call 703-996-0500 or email CSfC@cissecure.com.
CIS Secure 2T VoIP Phone/Router CIS Secure 2T Network Module CIS Secure 2T Mobile VoIP Network Kit